A new entry for quality control comes into action: it deals of the new precision gear measuring center KLINGELNBERG P40
The purchase of this machine having a huge potential, will allow us further steps forward in terms of technological innovation. It has been currently installed to carry out the first measurement tests and in the next few months it will be placed in a special temperature controlled air conditioned room.
Let’s discover the ID-card of the KLINGELNBERG P40
Through this precision measuring center, we can inspect:
- Cylindrical gears
- Pinion type cutters and shaving cutters
- bevel gears
Moreover it measures:
- general deviations in dimension
- location and position of axial symmetrical workpieces
- cam and camshaft measurement
- Rotor measurement.
The main features of the KLINGELNBERG P40 precision measuring center are:
- Automatic measurements;
- Automatic measuring probe change;
- Versatile scanning 3D tracer head with digital measured valve logging in all coordinate directions;
- Vertical measuring range of 550 mm.
- Clamping on the tailstocks with automatic correction factor detection;